1) Mixes and serves alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks to patrons of bar, following standard recipes: Mixes ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters, to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
2) Serves wine and draught or bottled beer.
3) Collects money for drinks served.
4) Orders or requisitions liquors and supplies.
5) Arranges bottles and glasses to make attractive display.
6) May slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks.
7) May prepare appetizers, such as pickles, cheese, and cold meats.
8) May tend service bar and be designated Service Bartender.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?