Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cleans and refurbishes new and used automobiles, performing any combination of following duties: Washes vehicle exterior to clean cars, using cleaning solution, water, cloths, and brushes.
- 2) Applies wax to auto body, and wipes or buffs surfaces to protect surfaces and preserve shine, using cloth or buffing machine.
- 3) Vacuums interiors of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris, using vacuum cleaner.
- 4) Cleans upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices.
- 5) Applies revitalizers and preservatives to vinyl or leather surfaces, and treats fabrics with spot and stain resistant chemicals to preserve and protect interior components.
- 6) Cleans engine and engine compartment with steam cleaning equipment and various cleaning agents to remove grease and grime.
- 7) Applies special purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials which do not respond to normal cleaning procedures, utilizing experience and following recommendations of product manufacturer.
- 8) Paints engine components and related parts, using spray gun or aerosol can and masking material.
- 9) Applies paint to chipped body surfaces of vehicle, using container of touchup paint.
- 10) Applies dyes and reconditioning chemical to vinyl tops of vehicle to restore color and condition.
Is being an "AUTOMOBILE DETAILER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AUTOMOBILE DETAILER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AUTOMOBILE DETAILER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AUTOMOBILE DETAILER"
Job Number: 11417