Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates battery of machines to produce quilted and laminated padding from batting: Places rolls of batting and burlap base in feed holders of machine.
- 2) Aligns and threads ends of material through machine.
- 3) Turns handwheels to heat calender roll.
- 4) Threads needles of quilting machine that binds batting to base to form padding.
- 5) Turns air valve that activates stationary spray gun to spray binder to surface of padding.
- 6) Aligns end of second roll of batting to sprayed surface under pressure roll to form laminated padding.
- 7) Turns handwheels to position circular knives that trim padding to specified width.
- 8) Turns knobs to adjust electric eye controlled mechanism which automatically cuts padding to specified length, drops on layer of gauze, and cuts and laps gauze over pads.
- 9) Starts spray gun that sizes pad to hold covering in place.
- 10) Turns knobs to synchronize speed of machine and starts machine.
- 11) Replaces broken needles.
- 12) Fills tanks with specified size.
- 13) Places rolls of narrow reinforcing batting in holder and guides under needles when specified.
- 14) Sews together burlap and gauze, and laps together batting to form continuous roll.
Click here for "AUTOMATIC-PAD-MAKING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AUTOMATIC-PAD-MAKING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AUTOMATIC-PAD-MAKING-MACHINE OPERATOR"