Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cuts out and assembles materials, such as fabric, wood, and paper, performing any combination of following tasks to make artificial foliage, such as flowers, wreaths, and trees: Cuts out flower parts, such as leaves and petals from paper, fabric, or plastic, using handtools, such as scissors, knives, hammers, and dies.
- 2) Stamps out flower parts with hand operated or power driven machine.
- 3) Places roll of material on spindle of machine that automatically forms artificial flower stems.
- 4) Prints veining on artificial leaves, using stamps and handpress.
- 5) Dips flowers into specified dye and squeezes out excess dye, using hands.
- 6) Fastens twigs and buds to steel wire to form branches by hand or using twisting machine.
- 7) Wires or glues flower parts to stem or branch.
- 8) Fastens artificial flowers and foliage to wreath stand and inserts cones and grass decorations to form artificial wreath.
- 9) May wrap stems with green and brown paper to effect natural appearance.
- 10) May be designated according to product produced as Wreath And Garland Maker, Hand; or shape artificial flower petals from fabric, using tweezers, heated metal ball, and wooden form, and be designated Petal Shaper, Hand.
Click here for "ARTIFICIAL-FLOWER MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ARTIFICIAL-FLOWER MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ARTIFICIAL-FLOWER MAKER"