1) Drives armored van to transport money and valuables, and guards money and valuables during transit: Loads and carries bags of cash, coin, and other valuables into and from armored van at protective service building, bank, or customer establishment.
2) Drives armored van along established routes to transport valuables to destination.
3) Guards bags of money and valuables during receipt and transfer to ensure safe delivery.
4) Issues and receives receipts from customers to verify transfer of valuables.
5) May drive truck along established route and collect coins from parking meters.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?