1) Analyzes aerial photographs to detect significant military, industrial, resource, or topographical data: Studies photographs to locate enemy positions, camouflaged military installations and equipment, roads, industrial centers, rivers, wooded areas, and to determine nature of terrain.
2) Interprets photographs to evaluate enemy strength and to predict military intentions.
3) May draw maps for use of field commanders in planning deployment of troops.
4) May interpret photographs for timber evaluation, water shed management, construction, or mining.
5) May request enlargement of photograph for more detailed analysis.
6) May use computers and data banks to store, retrieve, and compare information.
Thanks for visiting CareerPlanner.com
How can we help you with your career?