Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Coordinates activities related to admission of patients in hospital or other medical facility: Confers with physicians, and nursing, housekeeping, transport, and other staff members to coordinate and schedule admission of patient.
- 2) Assigns accommodations based on physician's admittance orders, patient's preference, nature of illness, availability of space, and other information, and enters bed assignment information into computer.
- 3) Prepares records of admission, transfer, and other required data.
- 4) Notifies departments of patient's admission.
- 5) Reviews clerical work of interviewers and other personnel.
- 6) Keeps records of admissions and discharges, and compiles occupancy-census data.
- 7) May interview patient or patient's representative to obtain necessary personal and financial data to determine eligibility for admission.
- 8) May perform duties described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being an "ADMITTING OFFICER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ADMITTING OFFICER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ADMITTING OFFICER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ADMITTING OFFICER"
Job Number: 3179