Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compiles and maintains records of business transactions and office activities of establishment, performing variety of following or similar clerical duties and utilizing knowledge of systems or procedures: Copies data and compiles records and reports.
- 2) Tabulates and posts data in record books.
- 3) Computes wages, taxes, premiums, commissions, and payments.
- 4) Records orders for merchandise or service.
- 5) Gives information to and interviews customers, claimants, employees, and sales personnel.
- 6) Receives, counts, and pays out cash.
- 7) Prepares, issues, and sends out receipts, bills, policies, invoices, statements, and checks.
- 8) Prepares stock inventory.
- 10) Operates office machines, such as typewriter, adding, calculating, and duplicating machines.
- 11) Opens and routes incoming mail, answers correspondence, and prepares outgoing mail.
- 13) May greet and assist visitors.
- 16) May purchase supplies.
- 17) May operate computer terminal to input and retrieve data.
- 18) May be designated according to field of activity or according to location of employment as Adjustment Clerk; Airport Clerk; Colliery Clerk; Death-Claim Clerk; Field Clerk.
- 19) May be designated: Agency Clerk; Auction Clerk; Construction-Records Clerk; Shop Clerk.
Click here for "ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK"